Telangana IIIT Basara Results 2019-(Available) RGUKT 2nd Seat Selection List UG Admission Merit @rgukt.ac.in

IIIT Basara Results 2019 Nirmal: Telangana, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Knowledge Technologies ( RGUKT ) Going to Release the IIIT Basara Selection List 2019 On 15th June. The Full Details Like Merit List, Admission List, Results Will be Available Today After 4.00 P.M. Students Who Have Filled the Application Form Can Download IIIT Basara Results 2019 At www.rgukt.ac.in Web Portal. As We Know that RGUKT Telangana Released the Notification For Admissions to 06 years Integrated B.Tech Program 2019. The Notice Of the IIIT Basara Admissions 2019 Released On 26-04-2019. The Online Registration Process For Degree / UG Courses Started From 29-04-2019. The Admission to the 1st Year Of Integrated B.Tech Courses Will be Based On Merit in the Grade Point Average GPA & Grade Obtained in Each Subject in 10th Class. So Every One Looking For RGUKT Basar Admission List 2019. So Far We are Provided IIIT Basara Results 2019 As Well As IIIT Basara Selection List Today 2019.

TS RGUKT IIIT Basara Admission / Counselling Notification 2019

RGUKT Basara 2nd Seat Selection List 2019 Available Today 4.00 P.M

The Selection List of RGUKT Basara Will be Displayed Today Evening. The Selected Students are Required Attend For Counselling. The Counselling Schedule Will be Display At the Rajiv Gandhi University Of Knowledge Technologies Website. Qualified Students are Advised to Attend For Certificate Verification. Provided Name At TS IIIT Basara Selection List 2019 Will be Abel to Get Admissions in to 6 Year UG Courses. The Links to View TS IIIT Basara Results 2019 RGUKT Available Below Today.

IIIT Basara Selection List 2019 Important Events UG Admissions B.Tech

IIIT Basara Notification Released Date 26-04-2019
Last Date For Receiving Of Hard Copy 31-05-2019
Announcement Of Selection List 15-06-2019
Counselling Dates June 2019
Time of IIIT Basara Results 2019Today At 4.00 P.M

IIIT Basara Admission Procedure Check Merit List

The Admission to the 1st Year Of Integrated B.Tech Courses Will be Based On Merit in the Grade Point Average GPA & Grade Obtained in Each Subject in 10th Class.

At RGUKT Basar Admissions to 85% of the Total Available Seats Shall be Reserved For Local Students and Remaining 15% of the Seats Shall be Not Reserved.

Reservation Rules

SC15%
ST6%
BC-A7%
BC-B10%
BC-C1%
BC-D7%
BC-E4%
PH3%

IIIT Basara UG Counselling 2019

The Students Selected For Counselling Will be Report in Persons At RGUKT Basar Nirmal For Verification of Original Certificates and Details Provided in the Application Form.

Merit List List IIIT Basara 2019

The List of Candidates Selected For Counselling Will be Displayed On the www.rgukt.ac.in Website.

Applicants Will Also be Informed By Post, E-Mail and SMS.

How to Check IIIT Basara Results 2019 RGUKT Selection List UG Courses

  • Applicants Visit to the www.rgukt.ac.in Website
  • Home Page Will be Shown On the Screen
  • Line of the IIIT Basara Selection List 2019 Will be Displayed On the Screen
  • Download IIIT Basar Merit List and Attend For Counselling

IIIT Basara Results 2019 2nd Seat Download Selection / Merit List: CLICK HERE

MD Abdul

A Content Developer (Web Developer) with a creative flair. Providing Quality and GenuineContent For People. Fastest Updates All India Get Through this Page.
Updated: June 28, 2019 — 1:00 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *