MyGov Swadeshi Microprocessor Challenge Results & Winners 2020: Howdy Guys! Indian Government Officially Launches “Swadeshi Microprocessor Challenge”. As per the News Reports, the Union Electronics and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad officially Launched a “Swadeshi Microprocessor Challenge”. The Challenge Spread over the 10 Months, Kick Starts with the Registration process on 18th August 2020 and Culminates in June 2021.
Swadesh MicroProcessor Challenge 2020 Innovate Result Finalist Winners
Swadesh Microprocessor Challenge Innovate Solutions for Aatmanirbhar Bharat Seeks to invite innovators, Startups, and Students to use these microprocessors to develop various technology products. Give your Ideas a jump Start by Sculpting your innovation with Technical Support, Business Mentorship Augmented with Hardware, Software, and Funding support of Total Rs.4.30 Crore from MeirY to Applicants at various stages of the Challenge as Following.
MyGov Bharat Sarakar Innovate Swadeshi Microprocessor Challenge Stages Information
Very Important Dates:
Challenge launch date: 18/08/2020
Registration Closes: 15/09/2020
|Date’s||Pre-Screening Stage||Ideate Stage|
|16th Sep to 10th Nov 2020||Abstract Submission & Solving a Quiz by 10/10/2020||Detailed Proposal Submission By 10/11/2020|
Semi Final Dates: 1st January to 15th March 2021:
- 100 Teams to get Free Access to Swadeshi processors & FPGA Boards and total Rs.Boards and total Rs.1.0 Cr of MVP/ POC development fund
- Monthly reviews & Mentoring
- MVP/ POC Stage demonstartion on 15/03/2021
Finals As On 1st April to 15th June 2021:
- 25 Teams to get a total of Rs.1.0 Cr of Prototype Development Find
- monthly reviews & Mentoring
- Hw Prototype Stage: Demonstration on 15/06/2021.
Incubation July 2011 to June 2022
- Top 10 Teams to get Rs.2.30 Cr of Seed fund for Incubating Start-Up
- 12-month incubation support
Awards and Rewards Scheme of Swadeshi Microprocessor Challenge 2020-2021:
- Innovate MyGov Giving an opportunity for 100 Semi-Finalists to win Rs.1 Crore of Award
- 25 Finalists to win total Rs.1 Crore of Award
- The top 10 teams entering the Finale, will get the seed fund of Total Rs.2.30 Crore/- and 12 Months incubation Support.
Microprocessor Challenge 2020 Winners Scheme Details:
- Rs.35.00 lakh to the winning Teach
- Rs.30.00 lakh to 1st Runner Up Team
- Rs.25.00 Lakh to 2nd Runner Up Team
- Total rs.1.40 Crore to 7 Other Teams.
Swadeshi MicroProcessor Challenge 2020 Semi-Finalist and Finalist Winners
Ministry of Electronics and IT Offers a slew of Benefits to the contestants and Technology resources that Include not only the Internship opportunities and regular technical guidance from the Best VLSI & Electronics system design experts in the country but also the business mentorship & Funding support.
Useful Links Of Swadeshi Micro Processor Challenge 2020:
MicroProcessor Challenge 2020 Winners: Check Here
Semi Finalist and Grand Finlist Winners List : Check Here