Swachh Survekshan 2020 Ranking List: Today Results Were Announced By the Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri. This is the 5th Edition Of the Survey that was Introduced By Prime Minister. In the First Edition Of the Survey, Mysuru Had Won the Award For the Cleanest Of India. Candidates Need to Visit the Official Web Portal to Know the Swachh Survekshan 2020 Ranking List Or Direct Link is Given Below Of this Page. To Know the Swachh Survekshan Result 2020 Applicants Need to Hit the Below Activated Result Link.
This is the 5th Edition Of the Survey that Was Introduced By the Prime Minister. In the 1st Edition of the Survey, Mysuru Has Won the Award For the Cleanest City of India.A Total Of 1.9 Crore Citizens Across 4242 Cities Of the Country Participated in the Survey Held By the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs.
How to Check Swachh Survekshan Results 2020
- Go to the Official Web Portal Or Direct Link is Given Below
- Home Page Will be Display on Screen
- Search For the Link of Swachh Survekshan Results 2020 and Ranking List
- Once Find the Link, Select It
- Ranking List Will be Displayed on Screen
- Download and Take Printed Copy For Future Use.
Today-Swachh Survekshan 2020 Ranking List Results Available
Swachh Survekshan 2020 Ranking List and Awards. Indore, Madhya Pradesh Has Been Declared As the Cleanest City For the 4th Year. Surat in Gujarat is the Second Cleanest City. All the Contenders Need to Get the Information About the Swachh Survekshan 2020 Ranking List. Today On 20th August 2020 Officials of the Swachh Survekshan Announced the Details of Cleanest City. All the Contenders Quickly Access the Swachh Survekshan Results and Know the Full Details.
Swachh Survekshan 2020
- World’s Largest Cleanliness Survey
- 4242 Cities Covered
- 28 Days Timebound Nationwide Survey Duration
- 5 Lakhs + ULB Document Evidences Captured
- 24 Lakhs+ Geotagged Photos Captured From Field
- 1.9 Crores Citizen Feedback Collected
- Completely Digitized and Paperless Survey