Kerala State Lotteries Prize Claim Form (PDF) Available: Hello Aspirants Today We are Discussing New topic on Kerala State Lotteries Prize Claim. It is most useful Information for the Kerala Lottery Players. Most of the Aspirants Every Day Buying Number Kerala State Weekly, Monthly, Bumper Lotteries. But they don’t know how to Claim Prize Money From Official Kerala Lottery Gazette. So, For the Sake of Aspirants Here We provided Complete Details of Kerala State Lotteries Prize Claim Money. Hence, The Kerala Lottery department Offers Six Weekly Lotteries, Two Biweekly lotteries, and Six Bumper Lotteries until the end of the Year. A Massive number of Lottery participants Spent their money Kerala State Lotteries. Hence, If you are one of the Applicants of Kerala Lottery this article is for you. Check Below Price Claim procedure of Kerala State Lotteries.
Kerala State Weekly Lotteries Followed By:
|Event Day||Name of the Lottery|
|Thursday||Karunya Plus (KN)|
|Friday||Nirmal Weekly Lottery|
Kerala State lotteries Prize Claim Form Download
Kerala State Lotteries like Weekly, Monthly & Bumper relating to printing and Distribution of tickets are under the Direct Control of the Government. The number of tickets to be printed and the Number of Series is decided by the Director. However, Kerala Lottery Department brings weekly tickets worth Rs.20/-, Rs.30/-, Rs.50/- and Bumper Ticket worth Rs.100/- and Rs.200/-.
How to Claim Prize Winning Ticket Numbers
All the prize Winner of Kerala State Lotteries Shall be Inform to you shall Surrender the prize Winning ticket within 30 days of the Date raw Conducted.
Prizes up to Rs. 1 lakh may be claimed from the District lottery offices Concerned.
Prize Winner ticket above Rs.1 lakhs/- shall be surrendered before the Director of State Lotteries after affixing signature, name, address of the prize winner on the backside lottery ticket and attach the following documents.
- A claim Application form with Slef Attested photgraph of the both Sides of the Lottery ticket.
- Two Pasport size photographs of the Prize winner duly attested by official kerala Lottery Gazetted/Notary.
- A receipt for the Prize money in the priscribed form affixing a revenue Stamp worth Rs.1/-. (PDF Page Below activated)
- In case prize winner minor guardianship certificate from a competent authority.
- If the joint claims, one of the prize winners should be authorized to receive the prize meony and give ajoint declartion in stamp paper worth Rs.50/-.
- Self attested Pan Card photography copy.
- Self attested Identity Proof Certificate (driving license, passport, Voter ID etc).
Latest posts by Mohammed (see all)
- Nagaland Lottery Dear Falcon Results 22.08.2019 Released|Today Nagaland State Lottery - August 22, 2019
- Dear BangaBhumi Bhagirathi Results 22-08-2019(Available)|₹30 lakhs/-|West Bengal Lottery - August 22, 2019
- NIT Silchar Teaching Jobs 2019|NIT Silchar Professor & Asst Professor Posts - August 22, 2019