National Engineering College Quiz Competition 2020: Mindblowing News to all +1 & +2 Students in Tamil Nadu, Chennai Students. National Engineering College Organizes 6th State Level Quiz Competition 2020 Registration Closes on 4th November 2020. Hence, The Quiz competition will be Hosted by Dr. Sumanth C Raman. 1st Prize Rupees Rs. 25,000/- 2nd Prize Rs. 15,000/- 3rd Prize: Rs.10,000/-.. The Quiz is Sharply conducted on 7th November 2020. While the Prelims Exam Conducted at 10.30 AM and Finals to be conducted at 1.30 PM.
NEC 6th State Level Quiz Competiton Eligibility Criteria:
+1 & +2 Students of all government, Government Aided, Matriculation, CBSE & ISC.
NEC National Engineering College 6th State Level Quiz Competition Winners By Topics Wise – Overview
- Books & Authors
- Current Affairs
- Indian Ethics
- inventions & Inventors
- Who is who
|College Name||national Engineering College Kovilpatti, Chennai|
|QUIZ Name||6th State Level Quiz Competition 2020|
|Authority||National Engineering College|
|Quiz Date||7th November 2020|
|Category||National Engineering College 6th State Level Quiz Winners|
National Engineering College – ABOUT
National Engineering College kovilpatti, Tamil Nadu Offers a Wide variety of high-Quality Education and Training opportunities for Every Student and Awarding Qualification through the highly reputed Anna University. The College offers seven Under Graduate and nine post Graduate programs in a Wide range of Disciplines.
Salient Features Of NEC 6th State Level Quiz:
- Participants should register using their Gmail ID.
- The preliminary round will be Conducted through Online (Quizizz App)
- Generated Link and Game code hosted on the Quiz Application will be sent to the Registered email ID
- Participants have to enter the game code At 10.30 AM to join the Quiz
- the Quiz will be of 30 Minutes duration
- the Questions will be in Both English and Tamil
- Only 8 Members will be selected for the Final Round
- finals will be conducted through the Zoom meeting.
National Engineering College 6th State Level Quiz Results 2020
- 1st Prize: Rs.25,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs.15,000/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs.10,000/-
- Consolation Prize: Rs.10 Members to Rs.5000/-.
- All the Participants will be provided to the participants.
Imporant Dates and Links NEC College sh-Quiz 2020:
A trail Test is Available for you to get Familarized with the format
It will be Conducted on 05-11-2020 At 04.00 PM.
Last Date for Registartion: 4th November 2020.
6th State Level Quiz Competition 2020 (+1, +2 Students) Winners: Check Here