Nagaland Lottery Prize Claim Form 2020: Lottery Sambad |Nagaland State Lotteries Department Every Day Organizing the Various Lotteries Like West Bengal , Sikkim State Lottery, Mizoram State Lottery Etc. Many of the Applicants Interested to Buy this Type of Lottery Tickets. Officials Of the Board Releasing the Dear Day, Dear Evening and Dear Noon Lottery Results Respectively At 11:55 A.M, 04.00 P.M Evening and 08.00 P.M. The Prize Winner of this Lottery Tickets are Advised to Claim For Prize Money. Here is the Steps to How to Claim Prize Money 2020. In this Page We are Provided the Nagaland Lottery Prize Claim Form. The Applicants Can Follow this Process and View the Complete Information About Nagaland Lottery Claim Forms.
How to Claim Prize Money 2020 Check Simple Instructions
- All Claims Of Taxable Prizes Should be Submitted to the Director Nagaland State Lotteries in the Prescribed Form
- The Form Should Be Filled Clearly Showing the Name of the Claimant, Postal Address, Name Of the Lottery, Prize Amount, Pan Number, Contact No and Bank Details Like Bank Account No, IFSC Code, Name of the Bank and Branch, Cancelled Cheque Etc.
- Original Prize Wining Ticket With One Photocopy Duly Attested By A Gazetted Officer / Notury Public Along With Four Passport Size Photographs Of the Claimant an Affidavit of Ownership Of the Prize Winning Ticket From Any 1st Class Magistrate / Notary Public Should Also be Submitted.
- Government of Nagaland Shall not be Liable to Pay Prize on Tickets Lost in Postal Transit, Defaced Or Mutilated
- Tampered Tickets Shall Not be Entitled to Any Prize and Any Persons Claiming Prize Money With a Tampered Ticket is Liable to be Sued in A Court Of Law.
- The Director Shall Disburse Prize Money For Accepted Genuine Claims After Making Necessary Deduction Of Income Tax Etc.
- Prize Money in Favor Of Winners Outside Nagaland Shall be Paid in the Form of Demand Draft / RTGS After Deducting Comission, On Drafts and Postal Charges as Applicable
- Prize Money Payable to Winners Within Nagaland Shall be Paid in the Form Of Cheque / Through RTGS.
Nagaland Lottery Prize Claim Check Important Details
|Name of the Lottery||Nagaland Lottery|
|Draw Time||11:55 AM, 04.00 PM, 08.00 PM|
|Date of the Draw||Every Day|
Nagaland Lottery Prize Claim Form Download: CLICK HERE