MyNEP 2020 Digital Consultation for Inputs/Suggestion/Membership: Hello Readers! Today we are discussing of MyNEP 2020 National Education Policy. High-Quality Effective Teaching in 21st Century schools that will improve the Educational Outcomes of Students is the policy direction of NEP 2020. Hence, in the Process of preparing 21st Century Teachers for the country, the Participation and deliberation of Teacher Education Professionals Academicians, Teachers & other Stakeholders.
Central Board of Secondary Education Inviting Inputs/Suggestions/Membership for NPST and NMM on MYNEP2020 portal of NCTE website. the Main motto of MyNEP2020 platform of NCTE has been Operationalsed from 1st april to 10th June 2021 for Preparing national Level Documents for NPST And NMM.
www.ncte.gov.in MyNEP2020 National Education policy
National Council for Teacher Education – NCTE is the premier Organization looking after teacher Education in the Country. the Task of Implementing National Professional Standards for Teachers NPST. MyNEP2020 portal on the NCTE website is an endeavour in this direction for the Wide participation of all stakeholders across the country through digital consultation. MyNEP2020 is Operation from 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021 for preparing national-level documents for NPST and NMM.
Web-Based networking shall be established through “MyNEP2020” on the National mission for mentoring program membership-NMM and online consultation for Inputs/Suggestions for preparing a draft for the Development of the national portal.
Guidelines to fill “MyNEP2020” Inputs/Suggestions/Membership
- First of all, Candidates visit the ncte.gov.in Website
- then click on the Registration button to register on the portal as per the information
- After Successful Registration clicks on login to enter the portal the username is your registered email ID and the Password is what you have created.
- After login, the dashboard of MyNEP2020 will be visible
- next fill in Profile Details the Requisite documents are to be uploaded in Attachments
- thereafter the Icons filling the Details on NPST and NMM will be Activated you may fill your inputs on NPST and Or NMM. Please Keep updating the filled data to avoid any data loss while refreshing the portal.
- the Inputs may finally be submitted for consideration no Input may be changed or revised after the final Submission.