ISRO Young Scientist Programme YUVIKA Result-2022: Hello Everyone. Good news from ISRO. ISRO’s Young Scientist Program YUVIKA 2022 Invites Applications from School Students. The Yuva Vigyan Karyakram (YUVIKA) or “Young Scientist Program” of the Indian Space Research Organisation is a special program to impart basic knowledge on space technology, space science, and space applications to young students, particularly in rural areas.
It also hopes to provide a platform that promotes more students to pursue research and professions in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
www.isro.gov.in Young Scientist Programme Result 2022 YUVIKA
The ISRO Young Scientist Program 2022 will take place over two weeks during the summer vacation (May 16-28, 2022), and will feature guest speeches, experience sharing by notable scientists, facility and lab visits, special sessions for expert discussions, practical and feedback sessions.
The ISRO Young Scientist Programme 2022 intends to choose 150 students from around the country who are enrolled in class IX (Class 9) in a school located inside India’s territory as of March 1, 2022, with a minimum of participation from each State/UT.
ISRO Cyberspace Competition Results 2020
ISRO YUVIKA Young Scientist Programme Results 2022 AIM Details
The ISRO YUVIKA 2022 program intends to teach younger people the fundamentals of space technology, science, and applications. The initiative raises awareness among the youth, who are the country’s future building blocks.
ISRO has devised the YUVIKA initiative, which aims to “catch them young” and encourage more students to pursue research or careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
Eligibility for the ISRO Young Scientist Program -2022 YUVIKA
Kids who have completed 8th grade (as measured by their marks in the Class ‘VIII test) and are currently enrolled in 9th grade as of March 1, 2022, will be eligible for the program, with a special emphasis on students attending schools in panchayat areas.
Selection Process for ISRO’s YUVIKA 2022 Programme
Candidates will be chosen through an online registration process between March 10 and April 10, 2022. Shortlisting will be based on academic performance in the eighth grade and extracurricular activities such as participation in science fairs, prizes in Olympiads, science contests, and similar activities. Winner of school/government/institutions/registered sports federation sporting tournaments; Scouts and Guides/NCC/NSS member in the last three years; performance in an online quiz, etc.
Registration/ How to Apply ISRO YUVIKA Young Scientist Programme 2022
- ISRO’s official website can be found at www.isro.gov.in
- On the homepage, there is a link to register for the ISRO YUVIKA 2022 Program.
- Within 48 hours following e-mail registration for YUVIKA – 2022, take the online quiz.
- Login to the YUVIKA portal at least 60 minutes after submitting the quiz and fill in all of the required information.
- Fill out the online application form and save it to your computer.
- Before the registration Last Date, upload the signed copy as well as all relevant certificates.
ISRO YUVIKA 2022 Highlights| How to Make An application
- Completing the proper registration form is required.
- After carefully reading the instructions, take the online quiz within 48 hours of registering.
- Log in to the YUVIKA site 60 minutes after submitting the quiz and fill in the needed information.
- Upload all documents before the deadline.
Dates to Remember:
- The deadline for applications is March 10, 2022, at 10.30 a.m.
- The deadline to apply is April 10, 2022, at 4 p.m.
- The provisional selection list will be announced on April 20, 2022.
ISRO Young Scientist Programme YUVIKA 2022 important takeaways are:
- As of March 1, 2022, this is a two-week residential program for students in Class 9.
- Invited speeches, experience sharing by famous scientists, experimental demonstrations, lab visits, special sessions for expert discussions, practical and feedback sessions are all part of the program.
- Applicants must be Indian students attending a school within the country’s borders.
- A total of 150 students will be chosen for the program, with a minimum of one student from each state or union territory participating.
- The selection will be based on grades in Class 8, participation in the science fair, scout and guide membership, NCC/ NSS membership, science competition victories, and an online quiz, all of which occurred during the last three years.
- Special consideration will be given to students who attend a school in the panchayat area.
- On completion of the training, students would be sent to the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota.
- ISRO will cover all expenses, including travel, housing, and boarding.
- One parent or guardian will be given travel expenses.
- Between May 16 and 28, 2022, the program will take place.
- Visit the official website for additional information.
YUVIKA 2022 ISRO Results Direct links:
Check ISRO YUVIKA 2022 Result: Check Here
ISRO young Scientist Programme Selection List: Check Here