Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out. Indian Navy officials will accept the Online Applications for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) posts. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply. Just remember that 26 Posts 2021 are available now.
Indian Navy Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of The Post||Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jul 2021|
|Executive & Technical Branch||21|
- The candidates who are born between 02-01-2002 & 01-07-2004 (both dates inclusive).
- The candidates should have Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its similar examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class/Class XII).
- The candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued based on JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank.
How to Apply
- Look at the Indian Navy official link
- Now, directly go through the Recruitment Section.
- On that tab, you will find the latest available notifications.
- So, click on the valid Advertisement.
- Read to all the details.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the necessary data
- Pay the application fee.
- Apply before the end date
- Take a print out.