Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out. HSSC officials will accept the Online Applications for Male Constable (General Duty), Female Constable (General Duty) & Female Constable (Group C) of the Police department. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply. Just remember 7298 are Posts 2021 are available now.
HSCC Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of The Post||Male Constable (General Duty), Female Constable (General Duty) & Female Constable (Group C) of Police department|
|Date Of Publication||30-12-2020|
|Last Date||10-02-2021 by 11:59 PM|
|Fee Last Date||13-02-2021|
|CBT Date||27 & 28-03-2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Male Constable (General Duty)||5500|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||1100|
|Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1||698|
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
Payment Mode: through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of SBI, Punjab National Bank & IDBI Bank available on payment site.
Category of Post
SC/ BC/ EWS candidates of Haryana state only
|Female of Haryana Resident only||Male||Female|
For S.No 1,2,3
PWD, Ex-Serviceman of Haryana
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board or Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher
For Male Candidates
- Height: 170 cm for General Category
- 168 cm for eligible reserve Categories as per the latest existing Government Reservation Policy.
- Chest: for General Category – 83 cm (un-expanded) to 87 centimetre (expanded) with expansion of 04 cm (minimum).
- For Reserved Category – 81 cm (un-expanded) to 85 cm (expanded) with the expansion of 04 cm (minimum).
For Female Candidates
- Height: 158 cm General Category
- 156 cm for eligible reserve Categories as per latest Government
- Reservation Policy is applicable at the time of Advertisement/ Corrigendum as the case may be.
- Chest: NIL
How to Apply
- Look at the HSSC official link
- Now, directly go through the Recruitment Section.
- On that tab, you will find the latest available notifications.
- So, click on the valid Advertisement.
- Read to all the details.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the necessary data
- Pay the application fee.
- Apply before the end date
- Take a print out.