Government of India Health & Family Welfare Department: The Collection of Correct data timely is most Important during these tough times. the data related COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Test is Being collected by the Government Of India with the Help of an Authorized collection center for persons speared throughout the country. Nowadays so many Indian People Searching for “COVID-19 Test Results Online” Uttar Pradesh AP, Kerala Telangana, Goa. Karnataka, Maharashtra, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Tamil Nadu and other States. the Portal at www.covid19cc.nic.in is Primarily for entry of Authorized person details so that they may use the mobile app for transferring Rapid antibody.
How to Check Online Covid-19 Test Results Online?
In Order to Reduce the Load and Effort of Meticulous data entry of COVID19 test Results, the Government of India in association with ICMR has Established an application program interface(API). for the consensual Exchange and record linkage of COVID test Data. However, ICMR is updated on the results in Real-time with one point of Data entry through the Official portal.
- Candidates directly access ICMR Portal through www.covid19cc.nic.in
- The Data Entry shall be shared between the sample collection centers/Teams and Designed laboratories’ in case of RT-PCR, TRUENAT & CBNAAT test for COVID-19
- In the Case of the Point-of-Care antigen Test, complete data Entry shall be done by the Institutions where the Point-of-care tests were performed.
- SRF Titled ICMR Specimen Referral Form for COVID-19 (SARS-COV2) Attached
- SRF ID must follow the Pattern DD/MM/3 Letter code of District where the sample collection occurs/2-5 letter code of Collection centre/2 letter code of the type of test/4 Digit running number.
- Ex: 26/08/TVM/GH/RT/0034.
- Data and Results (Both Positive and Negative) of all Samples shall e Entered in the portal on a Real-time Basis.
- Daily Summary of test done by the Laboratory (From 12-noon previous day 12 noon of Reporting day) must be ENtered on the portal between 12 noon -1 PM every day.
Types of COVID-19 Test:
What is RT-PCT Test:
the RT-PCT test or the Reverse transcription polymerase chain Reaction is Considered to relay the most Accurate outcomes for COVID-19 Diagnosis. To Detect the Virus’s presence the Suspects nasal and throat swabs are collected. Researchers use an enzyme that converts the genetic material RNA in the virus to DNA through a process called Reverse transcription.
Rapid Antibody Test:
In the Antibodies test, laboratories probe the blood sample of the suspect for a possible antibody that the body may have developed in response to the virus infection.
Rapid AntiGen Test:
The Antigen is a toxin that engenders an immune response in the Body. here too. the Presence of the Virus is checked instead of its antibody. Professionals try to do so by detecting the spike protein in the coronavirus present in the nasal Swab of the suspected patient.
TrueNAT is a Chip-based testing system which is originally used to diagnose HIV and tuberculosis. it works an RT-PCR test to detect the virua genes and not the antibody in the patient. the portable kit is battery-operated and collects nasal or throat swabs.
Download Links of Covid19cc.nic.in COVID19 Test Results Online:
COVID-19 Test SRF ID Tracking: Check Here
|COVID-19 Test Results State Wise||Result link|
|covid19.ap.gov.in Sample Test Results||Check Here|
|www.covid19cc.nic.in Covid19 Test Results online Kerala||Check Here|
|Covid-19 Test Results online Telangana||Check Here|
|Check Covid19 Test Results online Karnataka/Bangalore||Check Here|
|Download Covid19 Test Results online Assam||Check Here|
|Covid-19 Test Results Online Maharashtra||Check Here|
|Karnataka Covid19 Test Results online||Check Here|
|GOA State Covid19 Test Results||Check Here|