Google Code Learn Contest 2020 Scratch & App Inventor Winners List: Code Learn Contest Google Released the latest Notification for Jointly Conducted by Google. ACM India And Indraprastha Institute of Information technology, Delhi. Students Who are Studying 5th Class to 10th of Any School Across India Can Participate Google Code To Learn Contest. Hence, The Aim of Google India Code Learns Organizing this Contest is to teach the students about the use of technology to Solve Day to Day life Problems.
Google India Code Learn Contest 2020 Rewards Details
As per the Google Code Contest 2020 A Huge Number of Students taken part in Googel Code to Learn 2020. So in That total 15 Students will be selected for the Award (5 Students from Each class Group).
- Achievement Certificate
- A Chromebook laptop Or Equivalent Gift
- All Finalist will get a Certificate of Achievement
Eligibility Criteria of Google Code to Learn Contest 2020:
Before You Applying for Google India Code Learn Students must check the Eligibility Ctriteria.
- Students Enrolled in any Schools in India can Apply
- the Applicant Must be a Students of Class 5th to Class 10th
- the Competition is Organized for 3 Class groups which are mentioned below
- Class 5 and Class 6
- Class 7 and Class 8
- Class 9 and Class 10
Apply Googel India Code To Learn Contest 2020: Apply Here
Google India Code To Learn Contest 2020 Rewards Details
|Name Of the Organization||Google India|
|Name Of the Contest||Google India Code Learn Contetst 2020|
|Project Submission Deadline||31 July 2020|
|Category||Google Code To Learn Contest 2020|
|Eligible Students||Classes 5 to 10 Students|
|Selection Mode||Based on the Project Performance, And Rules and Requirements followed by Students.|
|Mode Of Contest||Online Contest|
|Location||All Over India|
How Can I Participate Google India Code to Learn Contest 2020?
Parents and Teacher of Students in Classes 5 to 10 can register and Submit Project on behlaf of the Students.
- Students in Classes 5-8 Create Projects using Scratch Or App Inventor Fun and Exciting tools Created By MIT
- Students in Classes 9-10 can create Projects using Scratch, App Inventor Machine Learning project Using google Cloud AutoML More Information Inside.
- Students In Classes 11-12 Create Machine Learning Projects using Google Cloud AutoML.
- Note: Class 11 to 12 Students Scratch and App Inventor Project will not be Accepted.
How to Check Google India Code Learn Contest 2020?
- At First, Students verify the official website @codetolearn.withgoogle.com
- On the Mainpage, you can refer the Results Option
- Find the Google India Code to Learn Results 2020 Winners Finalist option
- Click on the Link and get Codelearn With Google 2020 15 Finalist Winners List On Display
- verify Your name and parents’ name Winner can get Participation Certificate and Other Rewards.
- At last, Take Multiple Copies for future use.
Important Dates Of Codetolearn Google India Contest 2020:
|Registartion Started Date||11th May 2020|
|Submission of the project||14th June 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Projects||31st August 2020|
|Annoucement of Finalist||15th October 2020|
|Annoucement of Winners||1st November 2020|
Google India Code Learn Contest 2020 Results & Finalists: Check Here
Code to Learn google Top Winners List: Check Here