Things You Need To Know About Education System In India
In general, India has been famous for an education system since the Vedic period. In olden days, India has followed the Guru Kula education system; the children have to go to the teacher’s house if they wish to study. If the teacher accepted as a student, they had to be stayed at the guru’s house and help in all activities at home. This is not only useful for creating a strong relationship between a student and a guru but also they taught everything to the student about managing a house.
Nowadays, the education system has rapidly developed due to the fastest growing technologies. Most of the foreigners show their interest in learning knowledge from this rich country. Therefore, people from all around the world can come to India for gaining a variety of knowledge.
Education System After The Independence:
After independence was won by the leaders, the government has given more importance to the education system in India. They thought education is a great way to enhance the Indian economy. In general, educated people can know their responsibilities towards economic growth and follows some of the innovative ideas for improving the condition of the country.
Therefore, the government has introduced various schemes and systems to give educate all the children. Now, major of the portions become literate due to the efforts of Government in India.
Current Education System in India:
The modern education system strictly follows one of the common formulae such as compulsory, cheap and ordinary education to all. The way of education is perfectly suitable for all types of peoples. Still, many numbers of people are unaware of the literacy and words. The parents have to take care of their child by giving proper education.
The basic education is compulsory to all the children in India because most of the other nations are inspired by the Indian education system. Now, everything is in the hand of the government of India, they have to establish an effective education system for providing education to all the children. At the same time, they have to introduce great measures for enhancing the level of education.
Features Offered By the Modern Education System:
- The government has introduced an obligatory education system, which means the children who are all under the age of fourteen must have to educate.
- Instead of giving education, if anyone of the child is forced to do a job such activities are treated as per law. Child labor is considered as a severe crime, the government has introduced certain new laws for reducing these activities.
- After the completion of primary education, the child has to move on to secondary education.
- The central and state governments have been involved in these activities for providing this level of education to each child.
- Recently, private schools also involved in these activities by conducting intermediate exams or high schools.
- After the completion of 10+2 secondary schooling, a bachelor degree or alternative specialization degree has been pursued by the people by their own wish.
Different Levels of Education System in India:
Pre Primary Education:
The pre-primary school education system does not come under the fundamental right, which is separated into two levels like lower KG and Upper KG. The children who are all present in the age of 3 – 4 years have come under the lower KG and the children in the age limit of 4 – 5 years have come under Upper KG.
Elementary Education in India:
The government has established the compulsory education system, the children who are all the age group of 6 to 14 years.
Secondary Education System:
In Indian education setup, it can serve as a link between higher and elementary education.
Higher Education System:
Under and postgraduate levels are included in higher education. After the completion of secondary education, the students can choose their own field for pursuing the under and postgraduate degrees.
Latest Trends in Education System:
In recent years, the teachers and lectures taught their students for long hours in a classroom. Nowadays, in the Indian education system, the technologies are rapidly developed and the technology-driven innovations are introduced for the students’ growth. Wide varieties of smart classes are available on the internet such as 3D content, multimedia research, and some others.
In olden days, the students have to write their entire lessons in their notes, for their reference. Nowadays, the entire syllabus and lessons are available on the internet clearly, the students have to utilize in a proper way. By using these latest trends and technologies, the students can able to score high marks in their examinations easily.
The students have to satisfy the dream of APJ Abdul Kalam sir. The parents have to motivate and guide them in a proper way to achieve their dream. Make use of this information, if you want to know about the education system in India.
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 |Associate Consultant / Junior Consultant Jobs - April 4, 2020
- OU MBA 1st Year 1st Sem 2nd Sem Results 2020 - April 2, 2020
- OU MBA 1st Sem Results 2020 – Osmania University MBA 1st year Results - April 1, 2020