Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower IPO Result 2021: Buddhabhumi Nepal Hydropower is going to issue 400,000 shares out of 1.2 million units of ordinary shares with a face value of Rs.100 per share for the residents of the project affected area of Nuwakot district. The IPO issue will be closed soon on the 16th of August and late on the 30th of August.
Applications for IPO can be submitted from designated branch officers of Jyoti Bikas Bank, Prabhu Bank and Civil Bank.
About Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Co. Ltd
- Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Co. Ltd was started on 17th October 2007.
- The Official website of Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Co. Ltd Limited is https://buddabhumihydro.com
- However, it was turned to a public limited company in 16th of August 2017 with the name of Buddhabhumi Nepal Hydro Power in Nepal.
Is to supply electricity to the national grid by utilizing Nepal’s natural wealth of hydroelectric potential.
Current Information of Buddha Bhumi Hydropower:
ICRA Nepal has assigned an [ICRANP] IPO Grade 4+ to the proposed initial public offering (IPO) of Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Company Limited (BNHCL), indicating below-average fundamentals. ICRA Nepal assigns IPO grading on a scale of 1 through 5, with Grade 1 indicating strong fundamentals and Grade 5 indicating poor fundamentals.
For the grading categories 2, 3 and 4, the sign of “+” (plus) appended to the grading symbols indicate their relative better position within the grading categories concerned. BNHCL is proposing to come out with an IPO of 1,200,000 equity shares with a face value of NPR 100 each, at par.
The issue and sale manager of Buddhabhumi Nepal Hydropower is Civil Capital. Investors have to apply for a minimum of 10 units of shares and a maximum of 50,000 units.
In the rating given to the IPO for issuance, Buddhabhumi Nepal Hydropower has given ICRA NP issuer rating double by B minus by ICRA Nepal.
How to Check Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower IPO Result 2021
IPO allotment status provides the detail about the number of shares allotted to the investor in an initial public offer (IPO). IPO allotment process is carried out by the registrar of the IPO.
- IPO allotment date is the date when the allotment status is announced to the public on the website of the registrar of the IPO.
- IPO allotment calculation is published by the registrar in the basis of allotment document.
- Investors can do IPO allotment check by visiting the website of the registrar
- The direct BSE Link from where one can check one’s share allotment status is
IPO Result Share Allotment Result 2021 Overview
|Name Of the IPO Allotment||Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Co. Ltd IPO Share Allotment 2021|
|Name Of the Organization||Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Co. Ltd|
|Category||Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Co. Ltd IPO Result 2021|
|Company Name||Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Co. Ltd|
|Total Shares||UPDATED SOON|
Important Links of Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower Co. Ltd IPO
Buddha Bhumi Nepal Hydropower IPO Result 2021: CHECK HERE