Hello Everyone today we are Discussing the Excellent Competition 2020 Year. BRICSMATH.COm + is a Large annual International Online Mathematics Competition for Students of grades 1-12. Since 2020. the Geography of the Competition has been expanding now students from 7 Countries. you will be able to take part in India, China, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, South Africa, and Vietnam. Hence, the 4th BRICSMATH.COM+ competition in mathematics is being held from 16th November to 20th December 2020.
The Purpose of the Competition is to Cultivate an interest in Mathematics and Develop Logical Reasoning Skills, As well as to unite children from Different Countries. All the School Heads are Requested to encourage the participation of students in the Competition on a Voluntary Basis.
The Purpose of the Competition is to Cultivate Interest in Mathematics and Develop Logical Reasoning Skills, as well to unite children from Different Countries.
BRICSMATH.COM+ 4th Competition Results 2020-2021 Winners Overview Details
|Organization Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Competition||BRICSMATH.COM+ 4th Competition Results 2020 Winners|
|Authority Name||CBSE India|
|Competition Date||16th November to 20th December 2020|
|Category||BRICSMATH.COM+ Competition Results 2020|
|Location||India, China, Brazil, Indonesia, Russia and Vietnem, South Africa|
|Status of Results||Available Below|
Previous BRICKSMATH.COM+ Competition Winners & Event Details
9th BRICKS Summit, China
10th BRICS Summit, South Africa
11th BRICS Summit
|4th Competition |
12th Competition Summit, Russia
Participants from 5 Countries
Participants from 5 Countries
Participants from 5 Counntries
Participants are Expected
BRICSMATH.COM+ Results And Awards 2020 Winners Selection List
- Upon the Completion of the BRICSMATH.COM+ 2020 Competition, all Students and Teacher will receive a certificate that will be available in their personal Accounts on www.bricsmath.com
- The Winner Certificate will be awarded to the Students who will score the maximum Points During the Competition. 100 Points in Grades 1-4 and 80 points in Grades 5-12 Grades.
- The First 1000 Students who will score the maximum Score and Solve all the tasks of the Main Round in the Shortest possible time will receive the Amazon pay Voucher as a gift
- All the Other Participants will receive awards according to the Points they score.
The Uniqueness of the BRICSMATH.COM+ 2020 Competition
- Any Students from Each of the 7 Countries can take part in the Competition BRICSMATH.COM+. All they need is an Electric Device with an Internet Connection.
- the Competition Consists of 10 Colourful Interactive mathematics tasks, the Tasks on Logical and Spatial thinking do not require an in Depth Knowledge of the School Mathematics books.
- the Tasks are Available in Portuguese, Russian, English, Hindi, Marathi, Chinese, Vietnamese and Indonesian.
Important Dates of BRICSMATH.COM+
Trail Round: 19 October to 15th November 2020
- the Trial Round gives the Students an opporunity to Practice before the Main Round.
- Students can solve the tasks an Unlimited number of times during the trial round.
- The Results of the Trial Round do not Affect the Main Round.
Main Round : 16 November to 20 December 2020
- in the Main Round, Students will have only 60 minutes to complete the Tasks. they can solve the main Round on any day During the Competition.
- It is not mandatory to complete the trial Round tasks before solving the Main Round.
Important Links of BRICSMATH.COM+ 2020 Competition:
Check BRICS Math Competition 2020 Country Wise Results 2020; Check Here
BRICS Math Online competition 2020 Winners: Check Here
Check BRICSMATH.COM+ Official Notification: Check Here