AP DEECET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2019-(Available) AP DIETCET 1st 2nd 3rd Phase Allotment Order

Andhra Pradesh DEECET 1st Round Seat Allotment Results 2019: Hi Dear Aspirants! Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department officials Successfully Released the AP DIETCET Seat Allotment List 2019. AP DEECET 1st Seat Allotment List Starts from 3rd July to 5th July 2019. Candidates who have appeared the AP DIETCET 1st Phase Counselling they must check AP DIETCET First Phase Seat allotment Result 2019 Order. Besides the AP DEECET Entrance Exam, A Lot of Students have got the Admission into Diploma Courses. Download below the AP DIETCET Seat Allotment List 2019.

TS DEECET Seat Allotment List 2019 1st 2nd 3rd Phase

Check Andhara Pradesh AP Govt Jobs <<

Download AP DEECET 2019 Seat Allotment Letter For 1st Phase & 2nd Phase Counseling Admissions

AP DEECET Officials will declare the DEECET 1st Phase Seat allotment results through Online its Official portal www.apdeecet.apcfss.in. Check Registration Number wise AP DEECET Seat Allotment Result, Letter, and List. The Main Motto of AP DEECET counseling To get the Diploma In Elementary Courses. All the Seat in the Government Institutions/ DIETS And 80% of the Seats Belong to category A Shall Filled by the Convener quota DEECET-2019. Remaining 20% of the Seats which belong to Category B shall be filled by the Respective Institutions subject to scrutiny by the convenor Quota.

Central Government Jobs All India<<

AP DEECET 1st Phase Seat allotment Result 2019 Full Description

Name of the OrganizationGovernment of Andhra Pradesh School Education
Course NameDiploma In Elementary Education
Exam Date15th & 16th May 2019
Course PeriodTwo year Course
CategoryAP DEECET Seat Allotment Result 2019 Order, APIECE Seat Allotment List
Offical websiteapdeecet.apcfss.in
Result SttausAvailable now
LocationAndhra Pradesh state

www.apdeecet.apcfss.in DEECET Seat Allotment List 2019 Check Here

A Massive Number of Andhra Pradesh Students have Appeard the AP DEECET Entrance exam to get the admission into Diploma Elementary Courses. candidates who are Selected for AP DEECET Seat allotment List they can get the admission itni D.EI.Ed Course for two Years. Check below AP DEECET & DIETCET Seat Allotment 1st 2nd 3rd Phase Counselling results 2019. Check Roll Number wise and DOB wise AP DEECET Seat Allotment Result & Order list.

AP DEECET 2nd 3rd Phase Counselling Dates 2019 Seat Allotment Results

AP DEECET 2nd Phase Submission of web options Dates13-08-2019 to 17-08-2019
DEECET AP Seat allotment result18-08-2019 to 24-08-2019
Issue of Provisional Allotment letter of admission25-08-2019
Verification of Certificates26-08-2019 to 29-08-2019
1st day of Instructions in College01-09-2019

Steps to Download AP DEECET Seat Allotment Letter 2019 Order

First of all Visit DIETCET official website @apdeecet.apcfss.in

On the homepage you will see the AP DEECET Seat Allotment 2019 Result & Letter

CLick on the link and Enter the essential Details and submit.

Check the AP DEECET Seat Allotment Results 2019 and download for future use.

Take a print out for future use.

AP DEECET 1st Phase Seat Allotment 2019 Results: Click Here

AP DEECET DIETCET 2nd Phase Seat Allotment 2019 Results: Click Here

AP DEECET 3rd Phase Seat Allotment 2019 Results: Click Here

Mohammed

A Content Developer (Web Developer) with a creative flair - Seeking to make a meaningful impact on organizations and improve people’s lives.
Mohammed
Updated: July 3, 2019 — 1:46 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *